SURVEY.NET is a public service system on the Internet. It's based around a powerful
survey engine developed by Mike Perry, who also administers the site.
There is NO direct commercial
influence; there is no PAC or political influence whatsoever. There are a lot of sites
on the net which claim to be "unbiased", however SURVEY.NET endeavors to be the
standard by which all other sites are judged in the area of objectivity.
ICorp (Inter Commerce Corporation) is an Internet Service Provider and publishing company
located in New Orleans, LA which hosts SURVEY.NET. This is essentially the only direct
affiliation SURVEY.NET has with any commercial entity, and the purpose for this is pretty
obvious - so I have a place to put my site on the Internet. In return, it seems only fair
to do a little subtle PR for ICorp - and of course, if anyone wants to become a "sponsor",
I'll entertain offers, but in no way will the scope or content of SURVEY.NET be modified
to appease any commercial or political entity. This is the SURVEY.NET policy.
Rather than blabber on about something you might not be interested in, I've broken down
relevant information into several categories:
Are you looking for places to get paid for taking surveys? Check out these links:
- Get paid to take surveys! - Paid Surveys, etc. Your opinion pays!
- Survey Scout pays you for your opinion! - Hundreds of market research firms looking for survey takers. If you are a housewife, a stay-at-home mom, a student, retired, working full time, or just looking to make some extra cash, SurveyScout is your ticket to fun, easy money.
- Express Paid Surveys - Participate in online focus groups and make good money!
- Government grants - Find out how to get the government to give you money for all sorts of business and personal projects. The money is definitely out there for those who will go after it and get the knowledge to find it.
- Get paid to watch movies - Sounds crazy but corporations want people to give them feedback on their products and they will pay you for your time!
- Big bucks for surveys and focus group participation - Make $10-$300 per survey or up to $300/hour to participate in focus groups... Wow!
- The SURVEY.NET FAQ - A wealth of commonly-asked
questions and answers - probably more than you want to know, but hopefully enlightening ans
- Info on Republishing Survey Data - In general
I strongly encourage people to disseminate and publish the results generated online; all I
ask is that SURVEY.NET or myself receive credit. More details can be found on this page.
- Custom/contract/private Surveys & Polls - If you are
interested in using our services to conduct surveys for your own efforts, here you can find
information and pricing.
- Official SURVEY.NET Policies - This outlines
the few rules I have here regarding participation in the surveys, and what happens when the
rules are not followed.
- Honors and Awards - We've sort of lost track of how many exact awards and honors we've received, but we love
them all! If you hear of our site being reviewed or written-up by any media,
drop us E-Mail.
- Compatibility Issues With Browsers, Etc. - Since
SURVEY.NET was introduced, we've had occasional reports of problems related to particular browsers
and systems in submitting surveys. Some services such as AOL have proprietary browser software
which isn't very good at handling standard web forms - look here for more specific information.