Your source for information, opinions & demographics from the Net Community!
ANNOUNCING: The Internet's finest interactive, totally-automated, immediate survey system. We can take any form and instantly create a dynamic demographic database and show you the results as soon as you complete the survey!
Welcome to the Survey-Net SEX questionnaire! Since the internet seems to amplify the typically taboo desires of individuals, we thought we should find out more about the desires and opinions of those online relating to sex.
Please honestly answer these questions. This Survey is completely anonymous - at no time are any individual survey answers written to disk - they're instantly added to the master database; and of course, we really have no idea WHO you are in the first place - so answer truthfully.
We apologize if anyone is offended by the questions/responses in this survey. While the survey covers "pornographic" topics, the survey itself is NOT pornographic - fill out the questionnaire and learn more...
- Your "gender":
- Your age group:
- At what age did you lose your virginity?
- Under what circumstances did you lose your virginity?
- Regarding a partner, was your first sexual experience...
- What is your sexual orientation?
- How many different sex partners have you had?
- What sexual aspects are you into?(Check all that apply)
Heavy Mild Curious S&M B&D Domination Submissive Beastiality Bisexuality Voyeurism Exhibitionism Infantilism Golden Showers Greek/Anal French/Oral Foot Fetish Humiliation Masturbation Pain Pedophillia Swinging Threesomes Orgies Public Sex Role-Playing Talking Dirty
- In what way do you feel the Internet contributes to sex? (check all that apply)
No value at all
It has helped my marriage
It has improved my sex-life
It has damaged my sex-life
It has made me more open-minded
It belittles the sanctity of the act
Promotes honest communication
It is a benign outlet for sexual frustration
- What level of experience have you had with sex on the Net? (check all that apply)
I see very little sexual content on the net
Exchanged erotic e-mail
Talked dirty in IRC
Downloaded erotic pictures
Posted erotic pictures
Masturbated while online
Masturbated to material downloaded
Had sex with someone met online
Watched erotic Cuseeme broadcasts
Transmitted erotic Cuseeme video
Erotic internet voice communication
Read online sex stories
Posted sex stories
Responded to an online personal ad
Placed an online personal ad
Purchased a sex-related product advertised on the net
Sex on the net? Where & When?
- Does your Internet Service Provider censor content?
- Do you have children around that have access to the net...
- Considering the reality that many influential groups oppose the "openness" of sexuality on the Internet, what would be your solution in dealing with this?
Shut down all sexual content on the Net
Shut down all hard-core pornography
Let national/international government enforce morality standards
Let local government enforce morality standards
Establish a democratic, internet-based self-regulating body
Establish some sort of 'rating system' for sites
The net should be completely open
- Are you in favor of children having access to online sexual material?
- Who should be responsible for ensuring that inappropriate people (such as children) do not have access to such controversial material?
- In general (disregarding any particular area) How easy is it to find sexual material on the net?
- Your turn! In a few sentences (if you desire), tell us what you think of Sex and the Internet: (Enter a few sentences; do not press ENTER unless you're ready to submit your entire survey.)
Thanks very much for participating in the survey!
To submit your survey choices, select:
You can view the latest survey results after you submit your answers.
We hope you will also participate in other surveys online as well. Please note that you should only complete each survey once.
Copyright ©1994-2000, /InterCommerce Corporation,
All rights reserved worldwide
Send comments to Survey.Net